Friday, April 13, 2007

"and this is carrie...our social magnet."

~kim lauer

last night was so so so much fun. despite my terrible retelling of the little red ball joke. at least I got to tell the one about elephants painting their toenails red.

by the time I arrived all of my friends were already there--except no one knew each other. terry and tom were at one table, kara, sean and their friend eric at another, and kim and kara at yet another table. and susan hadn't arrived yet. so we had to gather the masses. y'know, to me, the social magnet. :)


and, in the true passive sentence form a good time was had by all.

also, I tried to find a picture of "social," just to see what that would be, but no dice. I'm pretty sure I'd be a pink magnet though, not a blue one. don't you think?

yesterday I admitted something to a friend of mine that really made me think. he needs home recuperation time. though I enjoy me some naps/relaxing/tv watching, I de-stress by going out with my friends. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm always doing just that. That's how I recharge. Makes sense, methinks.

I tried to show you today's c-o-m-h, but my scanner and camera wizard thingie is being weird. maybe I'll add on later.

3 comments:

The Writer said...

I love love love the red ball joke.

And,

Why does the elephant paint the bottom of his feet yellow?

So he can hide in the pudding bowl.

katandkarl said...

being the magnet is fun. :) BE THE MAGNET. some people are born to be magnets and i believe you are one of em!

Anonymous said...

How do you kill a blue elephant?



With a blue elephant gun.








How do you kill a pink elephant?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio