Wednesday, March 21, 2007

key-ping it together

so, if you've spent any time with me you probably realize that I have key problems. it's a key issue in my life. and sometimes it key-ps my from getting to places on time.

i have tried so many things--clipping my keys to my purse, a hook by the door, a dish on the table, a spot on the floor. I draw the line at getting a clapper.

but I can never find them immediately, it's always a search that ends in me finding 'em somewhere weird... I've found them under a rug, in the refrigerator, under the mail, beneath a bag of (clean) kitty litter, in coat pockets, in jacket sleeves, buried in my comforter, in laundry baskets, on various horizontal surfaces (counters, tables, chairs, shelves) and most recently, underneath my purse. that happened this morning, and I decided to blog about it.

now, I often blog at lunch, y'see. sometimes it's in the morning, but a lot of the time, at lunch. and as I walked to the break room I was thinking what I'd say. and I got my lunch bag out of the fridge, removed my salsa pasta, put it in the microwave, went to get my cheese out and lo! and behold!

my keys. in my lunch. cold from the fridge. little help?

yeesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clicky:

http://www.alongcamepolly.com/images/ACP-keyart.jpg

So true. LOST tonight!!!

Patty said...

Carrie, you crack me up! your blogs are so funny...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio