Friday, December 29, 2006

boy magnet.

my friend susan and I think we should write a show. or something. because all those weird things that happen in relationships on TV shows that you think *there's NO WAY that could happen in real life!*...well, they're happening to us. what the eff? and yikes.

if you want the skinny, I'll give it to you, but I'm not posting it on here 'cause I dunno who reads this, really. but trust me, this isn't something that normally happens. of course, this is coming from the same girl who guys just randomly decide to kiss. this has happened to me more than once. what gives?

but sigh.

in just an hour or so my potential roomie is supposed to drop by to see the apt. I hope she likes it. I'd sure like to have Otto not here...I'm sure you understand.

mmmmm back to cleaning. OK update soon I swear!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio