Tuesday, November 07, 2006

raindrops. so many raindrops.

it feel like raindrops...falling from my eyes.

why do I have a david cassidy song in my head people? why?? WHY?!?

for two reasons:
a) it is rainy and cold outside and I wish I were still in bed, especially since I worked for nine and half hours yesterday and then watched Heroes (so good!) and went to bed.
b) I am allergic to something. What, I don't know. But I've had three people ask me "if I'm okay" because I look like I am crying. I've made tear spots on my new pink pillowcases. Because my dad-gum eyes are all weepy and runny from something in the golly-gee-whilikers air. tres annoying.

but this song won't go away. and neither will the cold and yucky rain. or the allergies. grr.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio