Friday, November 10, 2006

meeting every day with the rising sun looking up it's looking like my losing streak is done

My losing streak is done
I said my losing streak is done
Did you hear me
I said my losing streak is done

well. have you heard of the eels? good stuff. good good stuff. and that's what I've decided. my losing streak is done. and I'm really happy about that. watch out world, here comes Carrie. ;)

so, anyhoo. my chair came in yesterday, and it's beautissimos. It isn't blue, and it isn't green. It's more of a pale blue/sea green color. love-lee. I am so buying another one. Or the ottoman. Is it comfy? yes. Is it incredibly comfy? no. It's a tinge high off the ground. However, it is big and roomy and perfect for sitting indian style/tailor fashion/criss-cross applesauce. Which is perfect for TV watching and studying. Now, only to decide. A second chair or the ottoman? I'm kind of leaning towards the chair. Chairs work well in pairs.

and tomorrow I embark on the journey of a lifetime. or, um, a trip to richmond. i. am. stoked. yippee!



I saw this on my way to my car today and had to take some pictures. I LOVE THE FALL!

1 comments:

Turner said...

I say the ottoman, because you can rest your feet on something with "otto" in the name (I'm so clever HA).

But it's your money, so I suggest spending it on the other chair becuase you seem more geeked up about that.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio