Thursday, October 12, 2006

stressed out

you know how sometimes you need a run-on sentence to describe all of the things that are the matter with your day? that's how I feel. at least it involved sushi and good music.

if only I could finish these damn excel spreadsheets so I can go out of town this weekend! yeesh!

on a happier note, I got my hair did. I like it. Might make it a little redder, just for kicks. heck, why not, right? we'll see. this pic makes it look a little more red than it actually is, but oh well.

oh, and a joke.
what are the only two things a chemical engineer can be certain of?
death and texas.

oh, what punny joy! also, watch out for sterling gates, that boy is trying to be the male version of me! well, sorta. same car, but he's got the 5 door and I have the 4 door. same wallet, but different colors. same fave band. used to have the same cell phone. and now he's buying black chuck taylors! if he dyes his hair reddish and buys a pink backpack, it's on!

and check out andrew bird. i like his stuff and his lyrics are clever.

3 comments:

Turner said...

I like the hair. Here's to hoping your day de-stressed and you got those damn excel sheets finished.

Renee B. said...

i like the hair too. i also like the nexklace. where'd you get that?

care said...

yay! and thanks!

and the necklace is from charlotte russe. It's plastic and was like five bucks. And I know they also have brown and blueish ones...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio