Monday, October 23, 2006

a quote for my birthday

courtesy of my mary engelbreit calendar....

One good wish changes nothing.
One good decision changes everything.
-anonymous

I like it.
Fun weekend! My friends are super-terrific! I'll post more pictures soon--like when I'm not trying to get my office and lab ready to move. But here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers that Sterling sent me on Friday.

What an EXCELLENT way to start my birthday weekend.

And then everyone came to g-loft and george's garage. The service at g-loft was crummy but they gave us a bottle of champagne. I think this pic turned out pretty well.

and here's deb, audrey, ariel and me on the couch--I think we were laughing 'cause Dmitri was such a good photographer...

and here's me getting terry back for the punch in the jaw... ;) He claims I got a punch instead of a spanking. hmmm....

ALSO, exciting news! My bff Jessica is ENGAGED!!! Yippee!

happy Kappa Delta Founders' Day and National Mole Day, peeps. and happy bday to me! thanks for all the well-wishes!

1 comments:

Audrey T said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

This weekend was lots of fun - and the Aggies won!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio