Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hal-lo-ween, hal-lo-ween, then we'll be ready for hal-lo-ween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I notice that this morning, as I dressed in orange and white and black, I was singing a song. That I learned in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! I had no idea that Mrs. Torres' songs would stick with me like this.

Do any of you Eliot-ers remember this one?

Have you seen the ghost of john?
Long white bones and the rest all gone,
Ooh, ooh, wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?

Eliot's school song is also the only one I'm sure I remember. I know some of the cheers from high school (hail, hail to edison), but that's it. So STRANGE! I think I MIGHT know TU's, but there's no guarantee. Hmm.

Anyhoo. ENJOY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh come on! everyone knows the cheer "let's-go tul-sa!" CLAP! CLAP! CLAPCLAPCLAP! but the girls and i prefer to chant "chips and salsa" because that is what it sounds like!

care said...

m'kay, that's very true.

do they still do the hurricane howl at bball games?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio