Tuesday, July 25, 2006

at the beach.

well, actually, not at the beach...

BECAUSE IT'S RAINING. :(

It rained Sunday on the way here and once we got here, but we made the best of that with some of my yummy enchiladas and beer.  And yesterday morning it was crazy hazy, but it cleared off and I spent a nice day under my umbrella hiding from the sun.  It was sunny out, and we had a good time!  And then had sushi and saw Clerks 2, which was funny, but raunchier that the first one.  (is it raunchier?  more raunchy?  hmm...)

And now it's 1045AM, we're all up and ready to go drive the jeeps on the beach at Oregon Inlet, and it's raining.  It's supposed to rain for the next two hours, and there's a 50/50 chance it will keep raining ALL DAY!  Boo!

Sooo, maybe we'll go by koozies for our forties.  Because we'll be having them on friday. And the guys want to watch Ren & Stimpy, so I'll be making myself scarce. 

PS-naps on the beach are the best ever.  Even if you have to hide from the sun.
PPS-say a little prayer for Desi Turley, Audrey and Ryan's black lab.  He's having surgery today, and though we all know he'll be fine once he heals, it still scary.  I hope he's having dreams of chasing squirrels, playing with Lucy and running with his mom and dad.  Because he'll get to do that again soon!

back to reading. So far I'm really enjoying The Eight by Katherine Neville!!!

and since everyone else is doing it...having a bloody mary at 1045am. 

thank goodness for stolen internet...

1 comments:

Audrey T said...

Glad you have internet access! Desi and I appreciate that you remember today's his big day.

Of the books I sent with you, I'd go with one of the Connelly's for something fast paced and easy, but with Junger if you want to appreciate the power of mother nature. And remember, Nicholas Sparks is guaranteed to make you cry!

Back to calculating air to fuel ratios for my flame. Gosh I'd rather be at the beach - even in the rain!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio