Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sinister

um, so it's not a good month for my sinister side.
As I mentioned before, I hurt my left pinkie toe on that damn barricade at Mayfest. I had to get a tetanus shot, and it went in my left arm, so that was sore for a few days. I burnt the tip of my left thumb with hot glue. When I had my sinus infection the left side was worse than the right side.
And now I have bite on the left side of my chest, just under where my bra sits. yee-haw.
I'm pretty sure it's a spider bite (it has that white spot in the center), and I'm rather certain I got it at the nascar race (seeing as how I noticed it when I got to Katie's parent's house afterwards!) and it's still swelling two days later. This is the fifth spider bite I've had like this, and the fourth one I got over a holiday weekend. However, it's the first one not on an extremity. sigh.
The nascar race was so much fun! Denny (#11) even held the lead for a couple of laps! I'll have pictures and the full story soon...it's a doozie.

4 comments:

Turner said...

I guess asking to see a pic of your bite would be crossing a line somewhere? ;)

glad you had fun at the race. hope your bite gets healed and there is no long-lasting effects.

Anonymous said...

You are such a Latin geek. Or nerd. Depending on whether you prefer biting heads off chickens or not.

I guess I am too since I got the joke?

care said...

um, I don't get the chicken reference. please explain.

and I'm glad you're a fellow latin nerd. :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/geek

1 : a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio