Wednesday, May 10, 2006

firelane

aah! check ~this~ out!

see, 515pm on Saturday? THAT'S the band of my little brother Harvey. They're playing at Mayfest, how exciting is that?!? I will be in town then, so I'll get to see him. I'm so so excited! Their band is actually pretty decent, and HOW COOL is it that a bunch of fourteen-year-olds are getting to play at Mayfest? AND, they had them at a different time slot at first, but the boys had an orchestra concert that night so the Mayfest folks actually re-arranged the schedule so Firelane could play!

and, ahem, I googled and found my brother's blog. I'm sure he doesn't want me to know he has one. I commented, but now I'll leave him alone. Well, after I see if he responds, that is.

So, new plan on the contest.
You have until Sunday to place your guesses.
As you already know, it's in the Eastern Hemisphere.
It's also in a country that I almost went to once and didn't and then decided I didn't really want to go ever (though clearly I've changed my mind).
Pearl Jam is playing there.

winner gets um, a mix cd? a bologna sandwich? a painting? perhaps you should name your prize when you answer. though, of course, your prize has to be in the price range of a mix cd or a bologna sandwich (home-made).

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio