Monday, April 03, 2006

...making love to his tonic and gin....

so, Otto and I had a gin party this weekend. mmm mmm mmm i love gin. i even made everyone toast dustin devore for introducing me to the delectable drink.

it was a pepsi challenge of sorts. bombay sapphire vs. tanqueray ten. and look. my favorite won. well, won in the world anyhow. most people liked bombay sapphire better 'cause it's sweeter. gustaaf was the only one who did the test blind, and he said he liked tanqueray ten better, even though he was all about bombay sapphire prior to that. we got a good laugh out of him once he picked his fave, and he covered it up nicely saying he liked the tanq-ten better because it was harsher... ha!

anyhoo.

best quotes. "you should be on gustaaf's team because he's the most cock-sure."

Otto, "purr, purr." Katie, "a bull?"

"How was I supposed to get one-man-band out of that?"

"And I added the chopsticks for China!" -Ben about the drawing of the Great Wall of China he had to do




Otto had to act out kitty litter AND be Britney Spears, Chris and I had to determine whether it was easier to balance with your eyes closed or your fingers in your ears, and Ariel made a fried egg out of some really gross Cranium clay, Ben has the weirdest whistle ever (with his mouth open--he looks possessed!). Katie tried to show Otto how to do kitty litter better, and Audra thought we were all pretty funny. We had an excellent time.

Oh, and while cleaning up my cookie tray slid to the back of my oven on the bottom and got stuck, and I had to remove the drawer to get it out. and now I know where ALL of Hazel's mice went. There were thirty-seven toys, two pens and some serious dust bunnies back there! don't worry, the underneath-the-oven-area is clean now...


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio