Wednesday, March 15, 2006

acquisitions

before i begin, a few things. first of all, remove your hand from that mouse and make an oval/circle with your pointer fingers and your thumbs using both hands. remember that size. k? k. now just using one hand put you thumb and finger together making the "OK" sign. remember that size too.

things I've acquired in the past few days...

~two shower curtains and twelve yards of ribbons to make curtains
~two curtain rods
~a fun picture of gobi

~my ben folds tickets, which I'm selling today!
~two panels of super cute curtains from target for downstairs
~my franz ferdinand and death cab for cutie tickets, which I'm keeping!
~a bruise on my ass the size of that large oval/circle from earlier
~a new photo album from creative memories
~a cute throw pillow

~a bruise on the inside of each of my elbows, the size of the smaller circle/oval
~a book called how to peel a peach
~a ticket stub from failure to launch (quite funny and cute, but you have to suspend reality a little.)
~$$$ for my TV
~a new pot for my money tree
~new recipes from everydayfoodmag.com
~sprouts from my coleus, shasta daisies, wildflowers and basil
~cute pink sunglasses

wait, what's that? the bruises? yeah, I TOTALLY fell down the stairs on Friday. like thumpthumpthumpthumpthump. They were narrow wooden stairs and I'd had a few beers. And I slipped. I hit my elbows and my ass. When the bruise first developed you could actually see a line across for each stair I hit. It was so so so embarrasing. No pun intended.

Craigslist is totally a seller's market.

And I'm sooooo excited about St Patty's day! I'll have to look for four leaf clovers tomorrow. Incase you didn't know, if they're there to find, I find 'em. Seriously. Used to freak the hell out of my friends and family when I'd walk into te house with 8 or 10 of 25 of 'em. I still have quite a few.

happy day between two holidays.

2 comments:

brooke knight said...

GOOD POST! and i heart your pillow.is that your chair? cause i heart that too. good taste award hereby bestowed upon thee!

care said...

thanks! the pillow is from target, and they have it in other colors. and the chair is from ikea.

do i get a plaque or a trophy?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio