Tuesday, January 03, 2006

the best laid plans...

I had so much fun this past weekend. Bachelorette fun and a New Year's celebration!!!

Except I should not ever ever be allowed to travel on any day whose name is "Eve." Last Christmas I spent a bajillion hours in O'Hare. And on New Year's Eve I was in LaGuardia from 1100-630, running on four hours of sleep, two fruity drinks, two tang and tonics, two airplane bottles of apple run, a vodka tonic, hits off Adriana's rasperry vodka filled flask and I'm not sure what else. It was miserable. I changed my plans from going to Raleigh then driving to Richmond to just flying to Richmond after my flight was cancelled. And I had to rent a car to get home the next day. I was sooooo tired. I'm totally writing Delta a letter. Anyhoo. Crazy stuff though. I'll post NYE pics soon.

Below you'll see lotsa Bachelorette party pics. We went to Sushi Samba, Tavern on the Green, Rockafeller Center, shopping on Fifth Avenue, FAOSchwartz (but couldn't go in due to the line), Lucky Cheng's (with waiters in drag), a show called Savage Men (a very crazy male review!) and lots of cute bars. Very fun. The only bad parts were that Ariel got sick one morning and missed Tavern on the Green (it was $25 a pop to cancel, so we went without her) and that Rachel was negative and doesn't smile in pictures. Ugh. Oh well, we still had fun!!!

Also, Ariel gave us all hip flasks--pink leather with our initials engraved on a plate. I have a fun NYE pic when I'm using it, I'll show you soon. And also, I'm proud of myself for taking a bus, two subway trains and walking five blocks to get to my friends all by myself! I bought a cute belt, cuter purse, and now want a puffy coat and cowboy boots. Yikes!

All in all, good stuff. Except for the travelling craziness. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio