Saturday, December 03, 2005

ouch.

so, I still hurt. My head hurts, my stomach hurts, my arms hurt--all from drinking. Plus, something else made my heart hurt :(. All that, and I have to write a paper. It's not going anywhere, and it's hard to write a paper involving beer when beer kind of made your day semi-miserable. Well, beer and gin and tonics and wine and a cigar. Yay for my birthday presents! :)

I sold a cigar for $2 last night. I also had a really hot random guy kiss me on the cheek and ask me if he could kiss me on the lips (of course I said no and promptly left, but still). Today I recovered, almost booted at the grocery store, went to the mall, had sushi and will get to have guac later today. Otto's holding the guac ransom while I work on my paper.

The Christmas party was really fun, actually. It was amusing to see all of the double takes (I worked at this company for a year and eight months, and quit in August to work at where I work now). Someone actually said "holy shit, look who's here!" It was a really good time--and don't we look cute?

And the Hike was GREAT! We cut out of the party early, picked up Paige and Jess and met Erik and Greg out. We went to Player's Retreat, Sadlacks, Western Lanes, Left Right Wings, some Asian place, Amore's and ended at the Farmhouse. It was funny, and we had a really good time.

Here we are at Wings


And the Bowling Alley


The street sign at the Farmhouse had a beer in it.

And smoking our cigars at the Farmhouse (where the kissing and the selling happened). It's me, Erik, Paige, Jess, Greg and Otto.

2 comments:

SJ said...

Red top = H-O-T. 'm just saying.

And how were the cigars?

care said...

it's a red dress, actually. with a cute red satin ribbon around the middle. but thanks! :)

another girl had the same dress, but hers was black. it was april, who was the other AE for the Discfilter group. we had a problem when we worked together--we often wore the same thing, or the same outfit but with different colors. and we did it again!

the cigars were good. not my fave (those are avos!) but still good. I definitely enjoyed them!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio