Thursday, December 08, 2005

it snowed in oklahoma

So, yesterday my divorce was final, and it snowed in Oklahoma.

okay, some of you probably know that already, but it's very interesting to me.

And here's why:
On every day of significance in our relationship, it rained.

Our first date.
Our first picnic together.
The day he asked me to be his girlfriend.
The first time I met his family.
Our first out-of-town trip.
The day he proposed.
The day we got married.
The day we left for our honeymoon.
The day we left for North Carolina.
The day we moved into the house we bought together.
The day I decided to leave him.
The day I moved out.
The day we signed the separation agreement.

all of them rained. some with snow or wind or sunlight thrown into the mix. but all af them rained.

and yesterday it snowed.

2 comments:

care said...

oh, hold on.

I think it's ironic, dear. I don't think it means something crazy. It's just water. It happens. And it's just an odd coincidence. It's not like I brought an umbrella everywhere I went with him or something :)

SJ said...

Wow. Anyone else think Adam overreacted? Show of hands?

(Hand.)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio