Friday, September 09, 2005

subliminal messages, much?

So, I think I need to take a look at what I'm buying. You know how sometimes people tell you to do that? To see your priorities or whatever...

Well, I was thinking...
dangerous, I know...
but I was thinking...

"So, my friends and I are all reading the Chronicles of Narnia together, and since I'm ahead of them I should probably stop at the end of LWW, 'cause if I don't, well, that's rude."

And I thought, well, what can I bring on my trip to read instead?

And after thinking about the new books i've bought off of Amazon recently...I realized something.

I have purchased, among others...
The Chronicles of Narnia--all seven
The Poisonwood Bible
LAMB
The Red Tent

umm...religion much?

riiight.

but anyway. time to cook dinner and go to VA for the weekend!

2 comments:

Renee B. said...

which lamb? christopher moore lamb (aka funniest book in recent memory)?

i had a temp job by mosex today. made me think of you. aw...

sadkingjonathan said...

My mom really liked The Red Tent.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio