Tuesday, May 03, 2005

so, unlike gwen stefani

I don't love to wash in your old bathwater.

alltogethernow--eeeewwwwww.

Yes, that's right, this morning I had the fortune, nay, the privilege of taking a shower in 4 inches of standing water. And when I questioned my "landlord" about it he said--yeah, I know, I'll fix it tonight. I tried to fix it yesterday and I broke a toothbrush off in it. Boy, I wish someone had thought to tell me about this.

But, alas, no.

So I showered. And halfway through remembered that there's a shower downstairs. Which still would have been pretty darn gross--it's a semi-moldy shower stall whose shower-head leaks--but at least I could have worn flip-flops and not touched any walls.

What a way to wake up.

On a brighter note, apartment hunting seems to be going along nicely-ish. There's one place that having Gobi may be a problem, but if not we'll be seeing it tonight. And if so, there's a backup plan.

Also, does it make sense to pay $50-$70 more a month to get more windows, hard wood floors and a better location? Just checking...

Also, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow? Decent, actually. Not good or riveting, but kind of weird and I liked it. And hey, who doesn't want to see Angelina Jolie in an eye patch?

riiiiiight.

1 comments:

Renee B. said...

paying extra money for those thing is definitely worth it...welcome to my apartment with hardwood floors and southern-facing windows.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio