Friday, April 22, 2005

of contentment :)

So, getting some apartment stuff done--check.
Doing KayDee senior stuff--check.
Looking for places to live--check.
And finding some that appear at least semi-promising--check.
Finished taking test--check.
Found another four-leaf clover--check.
Talked to CFTs--check (I've been missing y'all).
Told Jeff I'm moving out--check.

whew.
and I got a backrub to boot.
Mmm mmm mmm I love getting to say "check."

Also, I love it when $2--yes, really, two whole dollars! dresses get lots of compliments. I bought it a while ago on clearance. And wore it tonight. It was very fun.

We inducted seniors into the wonderful world of being a KayDee alumnae. It was a nice reminder of why I like being Greek, and why I like being a Kappa Delta. It's always good to reaffirm your conviction to something, if it's something good and something important to you. And today I did just that.

Also, how does August sound for an OK visit? I know I might have a visitor then, so we'd have to coordinate. It's either then or the end of July. Let me know.

PS-happy earth day!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio