Thursday, December 25, 2008

good tidings we bring, to you and your kin

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We got in Tuesday and it has been pleasantly busy, not squeeze-everything in busy. We went shopping. We ate Hideaway Pizza. We have slept. A LOT. And it is fabulous.

It has been so great to see my family all at once (it's rarely all of us!), have Sterling stop by, and eat my mom's chili (the only chili I like!) and I even found a church service to go to last night @ St Paul's UMC on Cherry Street. At the end of the service we stood on the front steps of the church, held our candles and sang Christmas carols to the world! Wow.

Today we drive to Dallas to see the Richardson side of my family. Matt has never met them and I haven't seen them for almost two years, and I haven't been there for Christmas since...well, since I was probably 15 or so. I hate to leave my family here but I am THRILLED to see them.

Funny pictures soon. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio