Tuesday, November 21, 2006

everybody needs some time on their own.

Okay.
So it’s rainy outside.
And cold.
And it’s November.

for the love of pete please tell me you know where I'm going with this one...

So do enjoy this lovely ditty. It makes me giggle now. Especially because of Regina Spektor’s lyrics about it.

My test last night was horrific. I studied all the wrong things. I almost cried. No good. And then? Then I went out to dinner with Gustaaf. Note to self: do not ride on motorcycles in November. It is friggin cold. But dinner was yummy, and talking about dating was a good time too. The new perspective I’ve gained is refreshing. Carrie likes it.

Anyhoo...I’m so excited that tomorrow is the last day of the work week!
And that tomorrow I have lunch date with a guy from IBM!
And on Thursday I go to Portland!

And and and…this *was* going to be the first thanksgiving ever that I didn’t have my great grandma mae’s pumpkin pie…BUT, now I’m going to make it while I’m in Portland. This pleases me greatly.

Also, this Thursday signifies the beginning of my many weeks of travel. Yippee!!!

Gah. My blog has been lacking “substance” recently. I’ll see what I can do to rectify that. Hmmm…

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio