Friday, August 25, 2006

and now I know why my head hurts.

so, um, yeah. don't challenge me and assume I won't do something. like, uh, put dessert in your face. 'cause I'll get some for me, and I'll get some for you, and then I'm going to get some to smear on your nose. That's just how that works.

this is me removing said dessert from Michael's face. Blogger is being weird or I'd show you the picture of him with a brown nose holding a can of Duff. Good stuff. And PS, the Duff can? Spectacular! Otto got it for me in Vegas--and it has playing cards inside with funny pictures on them. Good stuff.

anyhoo. remember...don't challenge drunk Carrie. She might just do whatever you're expecting her not to.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jax said...

Totally! I laughed at your comment btw!! I liked the list. :)

Okay.. there are LOTS of sites to make them on, but I like www.rockyou.com b/c you can add captions. Go there and make an acct (its free)
1. After you have an acct, I think you have to go to "create" at the top of the page..
2. It will let you create a slideshow or a "scratcher" I have no idea what a scratcher is. Slideshows rock.
3. Then, it should bring up a screen that lets you put in pics by browsing and adding. You can do as many slides as you want and dont forget to add a caption!!
4. After you've added pics, you can scroll down the page to change color of text, transitions, etc.. Its fun! :)
5. When you get your code, it will show you how to do it on blogspot on the left side, but you need to just go to your main "create" screen on blogger and then go into that whole " edit html" thing instead of Compose (its the button in the top right of the text box)
6. Paste the code from rockyou.com in that box and there will be an "error" message. After you get the error message, click the box above the text box that says "remove html link" or something like that! Then, DONE!

Whew.. long...sorry!!!!

Jax said...

Explain: the error message will appear after you try to publish your page with the code in it once. The little box to check wont come up til after youve tried to publish once! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I totally forgot about that. Actually, there is a lot I don't think I remember about that night anyway. :-)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio