Friday, January 06, 2006

new year's!

Finally--pictures from New Year's. It was fun, and worth the messy travel stuff, though I would have much preferred the non-messy-travel version where I flew to Raleigh, began with a 120-240 nap, drove home, washed clothes while taking a nap with the kitties and then drove while rocking out to pleasant music and talking on the phone. Now that would have been ideal. All in all I still had an excellent time though...


Otto really wanted me to kiss his cheek--I had to put on special lipstick!


Cory and Carrie R*chardson. No relation, except that we think we may have been sisters in a former life (not that I believe in that--but it makes for a good story!).


Otto being DJ. Notice the lipstick smears. He had this brilliant idea that I should put on a ton of lipstick and kiss him so he'd have lipstick marks. Not quite as hot as he thought...


Dan being DJ and wearing his fabric mullet. They went go-karting earlier that day and the people made them wear helmets, and wear these under to avoid lice, the plague, leprosy etc.


The girls--Laura, Cory, Molly and me! (There were more--including the drama causers--they just weren't around when all the drunken picture taking was going on.)


And here's me with my flask and a cigar. Bad lighting, but funny pic, methinks. It was a bummer too because I had to put my cigar down like two minutes later to go solve a situation with the drama-drama. That, and we think the dog may have eaten it...


There were two of these signs, both conveying the same message. One of the drama causing duo was getting all in someone's face, and Otto and Lindsay had to think of a good way to make them chill out--so I drew them each a little sign. Ended up being both handy and funny that night :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio