Tuesday, December 20, 2005

change of plans.

so, I babysat last night, and my friend Tom (the father of the children I babysat) let me have back the phone he borrowed/bought from me.

bad news is the power button doesn't work--you have to take a toothpick or paperclip to it after taking off the cover in order to get it to work.

soooo, I'm taking back the $200 phone, and I'm using this phone until my phone from ebay (which I'll hopefully win soon) arrives. I'm very nervous about travelling and having my phone not turn on successfully. especially when NYC transit is on strike (I'm going there next week for a bachelorette party!). sooo, it looks like I'll be trading a $200 phone for a $65 phone.

also, I'm trying to find a Methodist church in or near Shallotte, NC, which has a candlelight service at which they do not serve communion--is that too much to ask?

thanks for the wallet advice. I'm still debating.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio