Friday, November 11, 2005

exciting day, and some questions.

I'm excited because I bought flowers last night and put them all over the apartment. They're pretty. See?

I'm also excited because it's Friday and I'm only working a half day. Plus, after that I get to go have my hair cut (I'm getting bangs!) and run some errands, and after some straightening up Otto and I are having sushi with Dan and Cory who are coming in from Richmond.

Then tomorrow we're going here. It should be very fun. And we might have dinner here. Look at all those beers on tap! Dan and Cory are also bringing me my chair from Ikea because it was waaay too big to fit in my Mazda3.

So, on to the questions.
1. Isn't it strange that not only can my cats open the door, but also they wait to do so until the morning right around when my alarm goes off?
2. Is it wrong to try to sell my wedding dress to pay for my tuition? (note:since I'm divorced, this isn't going to be something I want to keep, I'm just not sure about selling it.)
3. If someone is already in the two-stall bathroom, and they're your boss, and they want to talk to you, is it acceptable for them to sit there and wait until you've done your business, and then leave the stall when you're washing your hands so that they can talk to you?

right.
because my boss totally did #3, wanting to ask if I'd read her email about how our overhead budget has been cut, and it's not a mandatory course for my job (even though it's mentioned in the policy that it just has to be job related) and blah blah blah. Things aren't going so well at my new job. As I told her, I like the people and I enjoy the work, but the administrative stuff is terrible, and I'm extremely disappointed with how things have been handled.

anyhoo.
enjoy your friday.

2 comments:

Jax said...

Hi Carrie! So good to see you on here, too!! I will have to put a link to you on my blog!! :)

SJ said...

Where're our pics of bangs?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio